Monday, September 17, 2007
Hey There, Shooters and Scooters of All Ages!
Hello all! I decided to finally start a family blog after months of talking about what I was going to put on it, after reading everyone else's blogs, and after dozens of imaginary blogs i created in my own head. So here it is! I hope it will be as interesting to you as I know it will be for me, since I am easily the awesomest nobody that ever existed! I will post funny things that happened, cool things I see, and anything else fantastic that's worth pointing out. Happy Blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
For someone who is so technologically blessed, I'm surprized it took you so long! I'd like to welcome you to the bloggalicious world of blogging. I'll be checking frequently. (That sounds like a threat or something-HA)
Post a Comment