Sunday, November 2, 2008

Let It Be Said of Us, That We Lived to be a Blessing for Life

We blessed baby Tyler today and Chad gave a beautiful baby blessing. I feel so thankful to have a worthy priesthood holder in our home. Chad has given our family so many priesthood blessings lately. I am so grateful to him for keeping his covenants that he has made and living worthy to give those blessings.

We had so many relatives and friends that came to see Tyler's Blessing and we thank all of you for coming and showing your love and support for us and our new addition! By the way, Tyler is now 5 weeks old and has slept for about 7 hours at night multiple times! You're a good baby, Ty!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe that. Cash hasn't even slept for 7 hours yet. He's so beautiful. I wish we could have been there.

True 'dat on the priesthood holder, what a blessing.

Lacey said...

I'm glad we got to see your adorable family at Jon's wedding since we couldn't be to the baby blessing. I wish we could have visited with you more! You have such a cute family!