We had to make our blog private seeing that we had a few "anonymous stalkers" as everyone gets every once and a while. If we have missed invites to someone that you readers know of please make a comment and we will send an invite to them. Happy Blogging!
*Edit: We found out who our "anonymous" readers were so were are back to public blog for now just for ease of use. Plus people can't get RSS Feeders to work on a private blog. Sorry for the annoying private notices.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Hey Rach, do you know if I will be able to keep reading with RSS feeds when it goes private? I tried updating it in google reader but it doesn't show any new posts. Maybe you can have Chad figure it out and send me instructions... :)
Jeremy, I have no idea. I'll have to ask Chad. Sorry, I hope it doesn't mess your RSS feeds up. We still owe you a wedding present. Need anything?
Rachel. Sorry you have stalkers! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I have never see a cuter blog page. I think I know what you are doing at 5 in the morning. Get some sleep girl! I don't have a blog which will remind you that I am trapped in the eighties along with my blue eyeliner! Peg Stout
I especially like your glamour shot at the top.
I love your blog header. How did you do it? Glad to see you are back to blogging again. Haven't had any strangers on my blog, hope they stay away!
Post a Comment