
For those of you that didn't know, my sister Sarah comes over once a week for our "Lost Dinner Party." (When
Lost isn't on we watch show's like
So You Think You Can Dance,
Prison Break,
The Office,
Chuck,
Life, or
My Name Is Earl.) We try some new recipes and maybe try the meals that would be more on the "gourmet" end of cooking. This week we tried some Grilled Chicken Panini Sandwiches with Sauted Mushrooms, Swiss Cheese, Pesto and Bruschetta on French Bread. They were so wonderful I fixed them for Lunch 4-5 times after that... couldn't get enough of them... (This is a picture of Sarah's sandwich that she made - It was so big I thought I would take a picture of it. lol This sandwich has nothing on her burritos that she makes though.. those are really huge.)
1 comment:
I'm looking for a snack, can you mail me one? :-)
Post a Comment