so... I got them all bundled up (and noticed that Drew's boots no longer fit him anymore. His feet have grown 3 sizes in like 3 months so I put on his regular tennis shoes on and his gloves are not the best for making snowmen with so I had him use Alli's, which was a mistake because he is so uncoordinated at getting mittens on... He bunches his fingers into a fist to make it practically impossible to put the mittens on. Then when you finally do get his fingers in, there is a slot for your thumb to go into and how do you describe to a 2 year old how to get your thumb into this tiny hole that you can't see without it frustrating both of you... which is the complete opposite of what you are trying to do by getting all bundled up in the first place, so you just decide who cares if he has his thumb in the hole and send them to go have fun in the snow...)
The snow is so deep that as soon as Drew steps in it he starts to cry that his feet are cold, and then Alli tells me she has to go to the bathroom, which is really annoying cause you know it takes just as long to get all the stuff off then it does to put it on; so I told Alli she would have to hold it cause We were going to "enjoy" playing in the snow for a few minutes whether they liked it or not! lol So I tried to make even the tiniest snowball to try to start a snowman but none of the snow stuck together whatsoever! Needless to say we gave up, went inside and had some Hot Cocoa and Soup...









No comments:
Post a Comment