I had a fun time at Jen Beatty Long's baby shower. Jen is my best friend growing up in KC and it was so fun to see her with her little tummy poking out. I can't wait to see her beautiful baby daughter as well! She is due 6 weeks before me and look how much smaller her belly is. No Fair! I guess I should point out that Jen is good at running marathons, stays in shape, and eats right - all the good stuff and I.... don't. LOL... I guess this proves to me that I should! I'll start my marathon training after I have this baby... (yeah! right!)
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Ooo, baby I love your way
I had a fun time at Jen Beatty Long's baby shower. Jen is my best friend growing up in KC and it was so fun to see her with her little tummy poking out. I can't wait to see her beautiful baby daughter as well! She is due 6 weeks before me and look how much smaller her belly is. No Fair! I guess I should point out that Jen is good at running marathons, stays in shape, and eats right - all the good stuff and I.... don't. LOL... I guess this proves to me that I should! I'll start my marathon training after I have this baby... (yeah! right!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Cute picture of you! I think you look great.
I'm totally scared about having another child. Each time I'm pregnant I get bigger!
Your friend has a cool name. My grandmother's maiden name was Beatty. I rarely see that name. I suppose it's just playing the name game with very slim chances but, I wonder if that is her maiden name and if there's any relation?
Post a Comment