Allison is loving the bus! She asks every morning if we are going to miss the bus or how much time is left til the bus comes. A few days ago we were really late and we missed o
ur bus so I had to take her to a different bus stop cause she was going to be so sad that she didn't get to ride it. She is just so adorable when she gets on everyday, it has even brought me to tears before. She sits down and looks out the window, waves and blows kisses until the bus leaves.
I love my little Alli so much and she's growing up. I am so blessed to have her in my life. She is so helpful around the house and I don't even have to ask. In fact, this morning she organized everyone's shoes in the bench we have by the garage door because Andrew was looking for his other sock. The other day when the kids were having their "quiet time/nap time" she cleaned her room, made her bed, then went into our room and made OUR bed. She is the biggest sweetheart I know. Heavenly Father definitely was blessing me when He sent her to me!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
What a sweet post. We love Alli so much!!
WOW!!! What a great helper! She has the best Mom to teach her!
Post a Comment