Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Chad and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day date last night. We went to PF Changs and a movie. We were so thankful to Chad's mother Jolene for offering weeks in advance to watch the kids for us. Chad surprised me with beautiful Princess Cut Diamond and Amethyst earrings. He also surprised me with an amazing flower arrangement with Purple Tulips (my favorite), Blueish Hydrangea, and White Chrysanthemums... so beautiful! Thank you hubby for a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Hey -- I'm noticing that little cube next to the flowers. I got one for Dan for Valentine's Day...the couples edition of questions. We haven't read too many of the questions yet, but I think it's a fun idea.

Rachel said...

Yeah we have the couples addition too.. they are fun! It definitely brings up conversations that you would never have before. :)