Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dead and gone

I got my hair cut in half a few weeks ago and I forgot to post pictures of the before and afters.  It has been about 2 years since I cut my hair.  I know... I am cheap like that.  I donated 14 inches to Pantene: Beautiful Lengths.  I chose them instead of Locks of Love because Beautiful Lengths gives their wigs away for free to cancer patients; whereas, Locks of Love charges a fee for their wigs and they also sell "unusable" donated hair.  (In 2005, they sold $352,401 of donated hair... kinda sketchy.)  So here are my pics.... 

What do you think?
post signature

5 comments:

Mia said...

Gorgeous! That is what I think. Congrats for donating your hair. Such an awesome thing to do.

M said...

really like it. i think you look your best with short hair!

Melissa said...

You look SSSSOOOOO, sosososososo great. I love it.

And that previous picture is seriously offensive.

Heather and Ben said...

I LOVE it Rachel! It looks so cute.

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

You are smokin hot! Miss ya lots.