Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Run, run, Rudolph...


I started training for the half marathon today that my friend somehow got me to agree to. I ran for 2.25 miles at 6mph without stopping and that was so hard!!! I don't think I am going to be able to run anywhere close to 13.1 miles. I don't know how people run a freakin' marathon. So hard. Wish me luck at somehow making it to 3 miles without stopping. I'm going to need it.


post signature

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't even run a 1/4 mile without walking. That's so awesome that you're training for a marathon. Good luck!

Melissa said...

Good luck. I ran 3 miles today and thought I was going to pass out. I don't know how you are going to do it. But make sure you IPOD has some good tunes.
I wish I was there to cheer you on! We'll have to do some running by the lake in Chicago!

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

Go R Go! You can do it. I am so jealous wish I had time to run. You are amazing!

Jennifer Long said...

How did the SLC 1/2 Marathon go? I was totally thinking of you Saturday. Today is Patriot's Day which is the day of the Boston Marathon. Run Rach run...u go girl!