Stefi and Austin were able to come and stay with us for the weekend to attend a wedding reception for one of Chad's cousins Ryan... We got to play Settlers of Catan. That was fun - and I didn't even win! lol
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Everybody ought to have a Cousin!
Stefi and Austin were able to come and stay with us for the weekend to attend a wedding reception for one of Chad's cousins Ryan... We got to play Settlers of Catan. That was fun - and I didn't even win! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
How cute! Glad to see you blogging again.
Awwww, I love twin cousins! I'm grateful my sister has a son that is 2 weeks younger than mine. They're so cute together.
is it just me or does jeremy's hair look a little red? maybe it's just wishful thinking though.
Post a Comment