Do you think that you have spent so much time playing video games that you could recognize the sounds? Well, Take this Video Game Sounds Quiz and find out. I got 11/24 or 46%...not so good. See if you can beat my score.
Or do you think you know the difference between Fact or Crap, Take this Fact or Crap Quiz! I only got a 9/13 or 69% ... horrible!
Or do you think you know the difference between Fact or Crap, Take this Fact or Crap Quiz! I only got a 9/13 or 69% ... horrible!









3 comments:
funny. i got 46% on the video game quiz, too. must be that we had the same games growing up or something like that.
I got 14 out of 24. I loved that quiz! It brought back some great memories of Saturday mornings with the Atari and later the Nintendo. Thanks!
13/24 for me. . . couple of guesses though.
Post a Comment