Anticipating the arrival of our new little one, we noticed all our upstairs bedrooms are occupied. Our kids are too young and scared to be in the basement bedroom, so we have to start doubling up on bedrooms.
I shared a room growing up with my sister and loved it. I like to think it is very helpful in preparation for college roommates and marriage to share rooms when you are young.
Anyhow, so we were o
n the lookout for Jeremy and Drew's new beds. (We decided on bunk beds and just separate them into twins until they are old enough to not do normal toddler things like "see if we can jump from the top bunk and out the window onto the ground without breaking any bones.") We found these really nice, inexpensive solid pine bunk beds from Wal-mart for only $189! They look so nice in the room I love them. They were a steal at that price, too! (Most nice ones are at least $300.)
n the lookout for Jeremy and Drew's new beds. (We decided on bunk beds and just separate them into twins until they are old enough to not do normal toddler things like "see if we can jump from the top bunk and out the window onto the ground without breaking any bones.") We found these really nice, inexpensive solid pine bunk beds from Wal-mart for only $189! They look so nice in the room I love them. They were a steal at that price, too! (Most nice ones are at least $300.) After we got the beds set up and put his new Target Bedding on, we started putting Jeremy in his "big boy" bed for naptimes with Drew in his bed. And now all they do is play.... no more naps. This is not good. Anyone has any ideas on how to make a 16-month old sleep with a 3 year old? I would love any suggestions! I need to get them sleeping before baby#4 keeps us up all night.









2 comments:
NOOOOOOO! Jeremy is supposed to stay a baby forever. He looks way too big in this pics. Almost makes me want to cry. Except he's too cute.
Hey I feel for you. My two girls share a room and naptime is the most stressful time for me. It usually takes no less than three trips up and down the stairs telling them it is naptime blah, blah, blah. Eventually they fall asleep, but usually not before it is almost time to wake up. it is and ugh parenting moment.
Post a Comment