Thursday, November 1, 2007

FYI: The new movie "The Golden Compass"

There will be a new Children's movie coming out December 7th called "The Golden Compass," starring Nicole Kidman. Chad and I saw this preview and I actually thought it looked pretty good, but now I know better. It is written by Phillip Pullman, a proud athiest who belongs to secular humanist societies. He hates C.S. Lewis's Chronicals of Narnia and has written a trilogy to show the other side. The movie has been dumbed down to fool kids and the parents in the hope that they will buy his trilogy where in the end the children kill God and everyone can do as they please. I will not support these beliefs, and I definately will not see this movie! More about this movie & what is being said about it can be found at Snopes.com

1 comment:

M said...

i read the books based on someone else's recommendation. the first one seems harmless enough. albeit a little preachy. but the next two are horrific. the children end up saving the universe by sleeping with each other. and two fallen gay angels help to take down a God and Demi-god who strongly resemble a twisted version of the Father and the Son. terrible. DO NOT READ THEM!