Monday, November 12, 2007

Only (one) Time ...

I have been tagged! not once but twice - so I'm answering the tags all at the same time...

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

So...I'm supposed to tell 6 interesting things about me...
  1. My dream job is to become an MTV VJ (Video Jockey) or a DJ on a Pop radio station. I love music. I still watch TRL (Total Request Live) on MTV just about everyday - it's the Top 10 Videos of the Day.
  2. I'm the only one in my family that hasn't been to Europe ever... they all went without me. (and the only time I have even set foot outside this country is when I went to Niagara Falls, Canadian side; but I have been to 40 states). I also have never been on a cruise.
  3. I have played the piano for 23 years, and I can still play memorized pieces from high school. I hate to play in public for fear of messing up. My favorite pieces to play are Golliwog's Cakewalk by Debussy and Fur Elise by Beethoven.
  4. Last week I wore a sweater my mom bought for me when I was 15 years old and I recieved a compliment about how pretty it was. See, I knew I was saving my high school wardrobe for a reason...except the tapered jeans - never wearing those EVER again.
  5. I loved giving my stuffed animals creative names. For example, I have a yellow dinosaur that I named Bungi-boo, a panda named Ping (who is a favorite of my friend Melissa), and a small teddy bear named Sha-na-na-ne. Also, I own hundreds of beanie babies my mom collected for me and my kids now play with them everyday.
  6. I could play games all day. Some of my favorites: Blokus, Dominoes (Mexican Train), Settlers of Katan, Hand and Foot, and Rummikub. (Emily I still haven't played Killer Bunnies... ) Also, I have a lvl 60 priest named Skynora in the online game World of Warcraft. (That's fun game, but very dangerous time-waster. I would suggest not even starting to play if you have babies... They just don't mix!)

I am tagging Amanda Michaelis, Melissa Fowler, and Emily Kunz. (See top for rules.)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm sorry about the tag. I had never done one and I guess it is a little "chain letter"-ish. I don't blame you for only doing it once. However, I do like the idea of finding out fun facts about my friends.

Melissa said...

I can't believe what a gamer dork you are. I still love you though. And PING.....I still have nightmares.