Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving 2007

Happy Turkey Day! Thanksgiving 2007 was as satisfying as ever before! The whole family was able to make it. Good Conversation, Fun, and Yummy Food! We had Saucy Zuchinni, Company Carrots, Candied Yams, Cranberry Salad, Tossed Salad (with Grapefruit, Pomagranite Seeds, and Avocado), Rolls, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Cranberry Sauce, Stuffing, and of course Turkey! The beautifully decorated dining room...
Mom, Sam, and Andrew...
Chad, Ben, Heather, Emily, Grandfather Kunz ...
Me and Dad...
Sarah, Allison, and Kathryn...

Grandmother and Grandfather Kunz...

4 comments:

amanda said...

Hey Rachel! I loved seeing pics of your fam on Thanksgiving! We sure missed gathering with family for the holiday weekend, but look forward to seeing everyone over Christmas! Hope you had great Turkey day. The food looks like it was fabulous!

Melissa said...

I love that your family made it a classy affair.

M said...

seriously, can you tell mom, sam and drew are related?

Heidi said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love big family gatherings, and great food on top of that! Aren't you glad you don't have to sit at the kid table anymore!