Monday, December 24, 2007

I took my brother to the department store. He wanted to show Santa his Christmas list. He stood in line and he shook like a leaf.





I don't know how I found this blog post but it's pretty funny. It shows a collection of photos of scared kids sitting on Santa's lap. And I thought my son was the only kid afraid of Santa! lol It probably isn't a good idea to force your kids to sit on Santa's lap for a picture unless you love pictures of your kids screaming :) I love the twin pictures - they both have the same scared funny faces.

3 comments:

M said...

so cute. the entire time santa was at the hunter party i kept thinking it would have been more fun to have the babies there. wish you guys could have been in two places at once. maybe next year.

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! I am still crying/laughing over those santa pictures you referenced. There were some scary Santas in those pictures. My favorite was the one with 3 crying babies and Santa looks like he's saying, "HO HO Oh NO!" Thanks for the laugh! Merry Christmas!

Melissa said...

I like that picture of the Santa with the 3 babies too. I have screaming pictures of Kami and Macy too and they are my favorite. People must think I am unfeeling because I don't even comfort my kids, I just tell Santa to have a iron grip on the screaming kids and say "Keep taking pictures". Its so funny how kids love Santa from afar, but sitting on his lap is a whole 'nother story.