This is a story that Allison told to me last Friday and it was so funny I had to write it down; so, here it is:
There was this one girl who met a boy. Then they got married and then they kissed and she died. She came back alive again just like Jesus. Then she ate all the candy corn and lied about it and that was not a good choice. Then she got killed by a monster and then came alive again, again, again and again. Then she asked her mom if she can fly in the robot machine and she said yes so she flew in it and killed the monster that killed her and then she woke up and thought, "Boy, that was a long day!"
It was so funny how she said it too! That same day my son, Drew came downstairs after waking up and said "I am not happy. I am not in a good mood!" and stomped around the house. He has since said either "I am not happy with you mommy." or "I am so happy now" (with a big smile) everyday just about every hour. He definitely has mood swings. He's my little Drama-King! I just can't pinpoint where he gets it from! lol
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment