It was such beautiful weather on Saturday, we completely forgot it was November. It was the perfect day to go to the Hogle Zoo, so we did! We were supposed to go in August for Alli's birthday activity so I'm glad we finally went.
Grandpa Walter, Uncle Sam, Grandpa Dale, GrandJo-mama (that's what the kids call Jolene), Aunt Stefi, and Cousin William were all able to come with us and they made it tons of fun! I probably saw more animals out and about than I did when we went in the summertime.
(The picture of Sam with is arm stretched out at the cougar should have a sound effect attached to it cause the cat was "hissing" at him when he was doing that.)









1 comment:
looks like so much fun. almost makes me want to drink the kool-aid and join you in utah. can't wait to see you all in a week!
Post a Comment