I went way overboard on the invitations for this enrichment (shown above)... I actually glued 7 little punched out snowflakes on 120 invitations, with some help of course! I printed out and glued a gingerbread house on them and I cut open the windows and doors to put the info inside them and then I put a ribbon on to hang to doors for delivering. It was so ridiculous! It took me way too long... next time it will just be a simple piece of paper to pass out! lol
Monday, December 17, 2007
When I Feel His Love
Last Wednesday we had our Ward Enrichment Night. Our theme was "Merry Christmas from Our House to Your House." and we had a progressive dinner. We met together at the church for appetizers and had a wonderful lesson on Christmas Traditions. Then we split up into small groups for Dinner at 10 different women's homes (had lazagna, rolls, salad) and we ended the night at Relief society Counselor's home for dessert. It was such a nice, relaxing occasion and we all did a lot of visiting and socializing... The presidency handed out their Christmas gifts this year - they were luminaries to go all along our neighborhood sidewalks to be lit on Christmas Eve. I hope we will be able to be there to see them all lit up but I think we will be with my parents in Ogden. It's going to look so beautiful! What a bright idea!
I went way overboard on the invitations for this enrichment (shown above)... I actually glued 7 little punched out snowflakes on 120 invitations, with some help of course! I printed out and glued a gingerbread house on them and I cut open the windows and doors to put the info inside them and then I put a ribbon on to hang to doors for delivering. It was so ridiculous! It took me way too long... next time it will just be a simple piece of paper to pass out! lol
I went way overboard on the invitations for this enrichment (shown above)... I actually glued 7 little punched out snowflakes on 120 invitations, with some help of course! I printed out and glued a gingerbread house on them and I cut open the windows and doors to put the info inside them and then I put a ribbon on to hang to doors for delivering. It was so ridiculous! It took me way too long... next time it will just be a simple piece of paper to pass out! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
You and your helpers did a lovely job. Your "big" thoughts and ideas can get you into trouble, unfortunately know the feeling all too well :-)
I love your invitations! I'm sure your Relief Society loved them too. I used to be in charge of making enrichment invitations and every time I'd go way overboard and swear I wouldn't put so much time and effort into them next time. Of course, I always did.
Post a Comment