Allison had her first "official" day of Kindergarten today! She was so excited. Can you tell? She only got to go one day and then they do the assessment testing the rest of the week so she got all ready and has to wait another whole week to actually start. She wanted to ride the bus so bad but I was a bad mom and didn't let her go on the first day. The bus wasn't going to be taking her home so I thought it might confuse her. But she gets to start riding the bus next week. Why do kids love the bus so much anyways?
Alli loves school and is excited to learn. I only cried a tiny bit on the way there, so I was really proud of myself. I thought for sure I would be balling and be a pathetic, embarrasing mom that was begging her not to leave me; but surprisingly I wasn't! Hooray for me! We'll see how I do next week when she rides the bus.









4 comments:
alli looks absolutely beautiful in these photos. (be sure to tell her i said that). but how sad that she's so grown up.
Congrats to Alli on starting kindergarten. She looks so very darling and very grown up! I am excited to hear about the bus! Love you guys!
I bawled when Kami's bus pulled away, I couldn't believe I was so emotional, it was just so sad and cute at the same time.
Alli you are so brave! and Cute! And so smart! and such a good helper. You are awesome!
Post a Comment