Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Open up a present, may your day be pleasant, just for you!

The last (but definitely NOT the least) birthday this month is Chad's. I always feel so sad when it gets to his birthday because at the end of August, our families are so sick of coming to our house for cake and ice cream that Chad usually just celebrates with us - how boring, I know! :( But I will remind everyone of the surprise party I did for him 2 years ago - so he doesn't get the shaft EVERY year.

I got Chad a new digital camera ... that we took back because he decided on a newer, cooler, BUT cheaper one and so far we love it! It takes really nice pictures... and I get to hear all the good things about it instead of all the bad things about our old one. If anyone's interested in a really good camera that takes fast pictures in focus even when kids are running around everywhere and won't even stop to smile - this is the camera for you... the Canon Powershot SD1100 IS 8MP Camera! It even has a Kids/Pets mode that has a faster shutter speed so you don't miss that perfect shot. (No, I don't work for Canon - but I probably should get something from them for how much I have been talking up their camera.) Chad also got a few DVDs, a shirt, some new pants, and of course always the favorite gift of his - the birthday chocolate bar(s).

We are so thankful to have Chad in our lives. He is a really loving, thoughtful, intelligent man who so kind and giving to his kids and wife. We are grateful to have him at home so much to spend lots of time with him, especially when I am about to have another baby. It's no wonder to me why Heavenly Father is sending us our 3rd Boy. Chad is such an excellent role model and father to them that I would be proud if my boys grew up to be exactly like him. I love him so much. Happy Birthday, Chad!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy Belated Birthday Chad! You have such a cute family!

Melissa said...

I love how you got Chad from the left and then Chad from the right. Happy Birthday shooter!

Anonymous said...

So awesome!