Saturday, August 2, 2008

You walked with me, footprints in the sand...

Our Hunter Family Reunion was at Newport Beach, CA (same as last year) and we were so happy to be able to go this year! We had lots of fun at the beach, shopping, spending time with the cousins, Sea World, etc.
The family at Sea World. The kids LOVED it! I'm so glad we decided to go there instead of Disneyland. (We will have to go to Disneyland when it's not quite so crowded and our kids are a little older to enjoy it more. Plus I wouldn't have been able to go on any rides, and that's not fair! LOL) We got to see all the cool shows at Sea World -Shamu, Dolphins, Sea Otters and Walruses They even had a few rides in the Sesame Street Playland Area that were perfect size for the kids to go on!
Drew & Alli had fun with the cousins digging holes & making sand castles.
We also had fun playing in the ocean waves!
The kids had a blast feeling the ocean for the first time. We looked for seashells, had a luau on the beach, and I even did the limbo and won 1st prize in the pregnant ladies catergory- of course I had no competition, so not really an accomplishment. (I am so sorry there was NO picture of that. I don't know HOW that happened!)

No comments: