Well, I'm Back! I decided to put an end to my 6 (ok ok 8) month hiatus, and start blogging again! The Whole World I'm sure is jumping up and down right now cause you all are soooo excited to see what posts I'll make next! No, but for real I have A LOT to do to catch everyone up on what the Lingmann Clan has been up to. So I'll be making some back posts of activities and adventures we went on this summer.
As some of you know, I am expecting a boy end of September (yes, i know crazy - my fourth child, and I just turned 30 this month!) and he was definitely a surprise! Our third child, Jeremy kinda wore us out but I guess we are going to have to deal with that and get over it fast, cause here comes another! Jeremy and this baby will only be 17 months apart, so it's going to be rough for us for a little while. But obviously there is someone up there that thinks we can do it, so wish us luck!
This month our family has 4 birthdays - Drew, Alli, Mine and Chad's... poor Jeremy is the only one that doesn't have a birthday in August right now. So it has been constant cake, ice cream and an overload of presents. It's kinda like Christmas Day but really like a whole month of Christmas Day. The kids get so many presents (mostly from extended family and friends) that I started something new this year and only let them open one present every day or so to help the chaos seem not so chaotic. It gives them something new to look forward to.
I am so excited to post all the cute pictures and memories of this summer. I am also excited to catch up on what everyone else has been doing this summer. (Not only did I stop posting, I also stopped reading everyone else's blogs, so I have a LOT of reading to do.)
So let's hear 3 Cheers for Blogging!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









9 comments:
I'm glad you're back! I want some catching up on you guys!
welcome back. i've missed you...and the pics of the kids!
Hey Rachel! While you gone from the blogging world, I joined it! Check out our blog. :) You're kids are soooo stinkin' cute and it was fun to see you all at your birthday party!
It is so great to connect with you via Facebook and blogging! Congrats on babies two, three, and four ;)!!! It is amazing how time flies isn't it. We are doing good and loving Tennessee. Live is busy and fun. I will have to go through a few back posts and get caught up with you guys. Love to be connected again!
So glad you're back to blogging! I loved reading the last few posts. The bath time pictures were my favorite!! So cute! I can't believe Alli is taking showers!
well its about freakin' time!
Looks like you had some good times this year. Good luck with the baby. Let us know when the happy day arrives!
With 2 other boys what am I going to buy you??? What do you need?
Wow, congrats on the 4th, I hope everything goes well with your delivery. I'm so proud of you for going camping, what a trooper! Good luck,
Melanie
I'm so glad your back. I've missed your humor and entertainment. 3 boys (ugh!) Just kidding you are going to do great! We're having baby #3 (a boy) and final in early November. Love the new pics. Take care.
Hooray, you're back! That's so great about the new baby. You look really cute as a preggo momma. I ballooned up like a whale (maybe it was all the ice cream and nachos I ate during pregnancy?). Anyway, glad you're back.
Post a Comment