Wednesday, October 10, 2007

An Apple a day...

Chad sent me a link to a MSN Food and Health article and I found some more that I thought were interesting.

  1. Allergy-Fighting Superfoods - This one I thought was interesting and talks about what people with Asthma and allergies are lacking in their diets.

  2. 5 Food Rules to Break - Talks about some myths that I thought were true, like Salt causing high blood pressure and High Fructose Corn Syrup vs. regular sugar. It even says that butter may be healthier for you rather than going without.

  3. 10 Foods Tough to Digest - If you have some digestive problems this article is for you!

  4. Faux Food: Where Have All Our Nutrients Gone? - This one talks about how foods are processed, what the words on labels mean, what to stay away from, and the dangers of eating processed foods.

  5. Organics: Are They Worth It? - An in depth look at Organic vs. Conventionally grown produce.

No comments: