The kids also got a free pony ride. Alli said she wanted to go on the biggest horse not the little baby ponies. I think we have a future equestrian on our hands. Drew rode on the cutest little pony. He was a little apprehensive but once he got 2 hands on the saddle he was good to go.
We went on a ton of the bouncy blow up things. I think they had every single on that ever was made there! Drew liked the Shark Slide the best. Alli liked the Caterpillar Obstacle Course.
Monday, October 15, 2007
The Monster Mash... It was a graveyard smash!
We went to the Scarecrow Fest this weekend at Thanksgiving Point and it actually was a lot of fun for the kids. Alli, Drew and Jeremy went to their first Haunted House. When we got to the dark part Alli wanted to turn back but we kept going and she made it. (Good thing it wasn't scary at all... I thought they would have things jumping out but they didn't. That would have been bad cause I probably would have screamed and then scared the kids. I'm such a wimp when it comes to Haunted Houses and scary movies and such.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment