I am so happy I am Emma! She is definitely my most favorite! And Mr. Nightly is the most good looking of all the Jane Austin men. Let me know who you are!
You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a little to vocal in your honesty. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.
after reading all of the descriptions, i agree that you are Emma. I think I am more like Elizabeth Bennett. Although I admit I have a streak of Marianne in me, too. Guess it depends on whether I'm hormonal then.
I got my handwriting turned into a font! (See my blog post titles. Font is called "Pea Redhead Rachel") Get your own handwriting font too. So cute and fun!
2 comments:
Looks like I am Marianne Dashwood:
You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a little to vocal in your honesty. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.
after reading all of the descriptions, i agree that you are Emma. I think I am more like Elizabeth Bennett. Although I admit I have a streak of Marianne in me, too. Guess it depends on whether I'm hormonal then.
Post a Comment